Saturday, November 24, 2007

Our Family






We decided to start this blog so our family and friends keep enjoy our pictures and keep tabs on us.

This is a new baby girl Ryley. This was when we first brought her home.

Ryley is her blessing day. She is our little pretty girl

Tytan has been a great big brother.

Tytan loves to hold Ryley, She was not as happy as you can see

Sorry this picture is not turned right I am learning this blog thing but you can see Ryley looks pretty in pink.

Tytan loves Tractors. He is dad's best little farm boy.

2 comments:

Tatiana said...

Marie, your blog looks great! We're excited to be able to keep up with you guys this way! We had fun on the tree hunt.
-Rob and Tatiana

Jill said...

YIPPE!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness. I can not believe you did it. I am so proud of you, you don't even understand. I'm so excited now I can see your life. I LOVE YOU!! ha. This will be so awesome...but you have to keep it updated. It's so fun to see your adorable family again, and Ryley is such a doll. She totally looks like Tytan.
Put my blog address on your page as well so you can check in on mine. Go ahead and put it under the family section. We're sisters right!!??
Blogging is soooooooo fun.
You rock!!
I love your hair, by the way!